About Me: My Journey Into Coding & AI
Hello, I’m Mohit Verma, a student and teen coder interested in software development, artificial intelligence, programming, and open-source technology. I started exploring coding because I was curious about how software works and how developers can use technology to solve real-world problems. As I continued learning, programming became more than just a subject for me — it became something I enjoy experimenting with and building. My Interests •My main areas of interest include: •Python programming •Artificial Intelligence and Machine •Learning •Web development •Software development •Git and GitHub •Linux •Open-source technology - I’m currently learning these areas step by step and improving my skills by working on practical projects. Learning Through Projects One of the most important parts of my learning journey has been building projects instead of only studying theory. _-I use GitHub to experiment with code, organize projects, understand version control, and share what I build. Workin...
Comments
Post a Comment