it's all about me

Hi, I'm Mohit Verma, a 17-year-old Class 10 student from Patna, Bihar, India.
I'm a quiet and introverted person, but I've always been extremely curious. As a child, I was interested in computers and games, asked a lot of questions, and enjoyed experimenting with things.
If I had to describe myself in a few words, I'd probably say:
“The underconfident introvert techy.”
My journey into technology started because of curiosity. I began learning HTML, and eventually started exploring Python, CSS, JavaScript, Git, Linux and AI/ML.
Today, I enjoy building projects, solving problems, fixing bugs, exploring new tools, working with open-source projects and experimenting with AI.
I'm particularly interested in AI agents, machine learning, computer vision, generative AI, chatbots, automation and robotics.
One of my projects is MLBox, and I have also built and experimented with other projects that I share through GitHub.
My Family
My father, Amarjeet Hari, runs T.S.A. Pvt. Ltd. Being around a business environment influenced my interest in entrepreneurship and taught me the importance of responsibility and discipline.
My mother is involved in public welfare, and I have three sisters.
My family has always encouraged my education and supported my experiments and curiosity, giving me the freedom to explore technology and different interests.
What You'll Find Here
This blog is where I want to document my journey.
I'll write about coding, AI/ML experiments, projects, Linux, open source, technology guides, tutorials, learning experiences and sometimes lifestyle and personal topics.
I'm not here pretending to know everything. I'm learning as I go, making mistakes, solving problems and sharing what I discover.
Where I'm Going
My future goals include becoming a software engineer, AI engineer, researcher and entrepreneur.
One day, I'd like to build my own startup and turn some of the ideas in my head into something real.
Until then, I'll keep learning, experimenting and building.
Welcome to my little corner of the internet. 🚀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me: My Journey Into Coding & AI